Mad About Cartoons

Bill Wray is trying to make the transition fine art but is known as a cartoonist, a background painter/ Art director and sometimes animation director. This will be the place he post his ocasional animation and cartooning work and also be a place to bitch or wax sentimentally about cartoons in general. It’s been a love and hate relationship for many years and the long journey may not be quite over.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Men Sketches








Some for fun, some for Mad ,one for a comission.

7 Comments:

Blogger Brothergrimm said...

You nailed the expressions--it's especially evident in Stallone & Danson.

6:54 AM  
Blogger Gabriel said...

I don't have anything to say right now, but I thought they were so cool (sp stallone) that I'd feel guilty if i didn't leave a comment!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

These are very cool. I'm so glad you have a blog for this type of work!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Vincent Waller said...

Great Clinton and Dole

9:37 AM  
Blogger W. K. Moore said...

I'm speechless.. but I can still write.. barely. I'm enjoying all these entries.. and digging the skill needed to put it all together. Please keep adding to the treasure trove. Today at breakfast I came across an artist's cover work I really liked.. Bill Campbell... ever see his paintings?

2:28 AM  
Blogger cvxv said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

牙醫,植牙,矯正,紋身,刺青,創業,批發,皮膚科,痘痘,中醫,飛梭雷射,毛孔粗大,醫學美容,seo,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字自然排序,網路行銷,關鍵字自然排序,關鍵字行銷seo,關鍵字廣告,部落格行銷,網路行銷,seo,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字廣告,關鍵字,自然排序,部落格行銷,網路行銷,網路爆紅,牛舌餅婚紗台中婚紗,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,中古車,二手車,中古車,二手車,高雄婚紗,街舞,融資,借貸,借錢,小產,雞精

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home